The biscuit dough is ready and you are looking for decorating ideas? Here are some options for your edible presents.
Biscuits to hang
- Once the biscuits are cut and have been chilled in the fridge, make a hole with a straw (not too close to the biscuit’s edge) and bake.
2. Pass a yarn through the hole. Ready to hang!
Biscuits on a mug
1. Once the biscuits are cut and have been chilled in the fridge, cut a small rectangle with a sharp knife (I use a stencil as a guide)
2. Bake and let the biscuits cool before using them!
Gingerbread men garland
1. Once the biscuits are cut and have been chilled in the fridge, make two holes with a straw and bake
2. Make a beautiful garland with a yarn!
You can make one of any size. I made a small one for this post.
1. Make your stencils using clean paper or cardboard
- Walls: draw a square and cut with scissors
- Roof: draw a rectangle a bit wider than the square, and cut with scissors
2. Put the stencils over the rollout biscuit dough. Cut four squares (walls) and two rectangles (roof) with a sharp knife
3. Chill the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes and bake
4. Once the biscuits are baked and have cooled, paste the walls using Royal Icing (hard version) and then paste the roof.
Gingerbread biscuits recipe: https://thegingerspoon.com/2017/12/06/christmas-gingerbread-biscuits/
Spanish Version: https://thegingerspoon-es.com/2017/12/18/ideas-para-hacer-con-galletas/