Springtime makes New York come alive with bright colours and people out in the parks. Hello sun! Restaurant terraces and NY classic brunches wouldn’t be complete without a delicious bubbly Mimosa.
This super simple cocktail, made mostly with orange juice and chilled champagne (or another sparkling white wine), is the perfect way to begin Sunday in a party mood.
Treat yourself this Easter morning with a refreshing Mimosa…cheers!
Prep Time: 15 min
75 cl Chilled Champagne or Prosecco
75 cl Fresh orange juice
Slices of oranges, limes, grapefruit etc
A splash of Cointreau liquor (optional)
- Squeeze the oranges and strain
2. Cut the citrus fruits in thin slices
3. Fill half of the glass with champagne
4. Fill the other half with fresh orange juice
5. Put the fruit slices in each glass (different colours and sizes look nice)
6. Add a splash of Cointreau if it takes your fancy